Wednesday, January 26, 2011

First One

I've never done one of these, but a friend suggested it and I thought I might try it. Not sure what to say....

My insurance agent's office called me tonight to schedule some sort of meeting next week. I don't really understand what they want, unless it's to sell me some more insurance or glad handle me into buying more from them or similar. I was too surprised to say no, and so I let them set me up with a meeting next Tuesday.

Work is going OK. I got an interim review today and it was the usual "5". I'm not sure if I get it because my boss likes me so much or just because he knows I won't argue about that rating? I have the idea that he considers these reviews to be a waste of time because we only do it when HIS boss gets on him about it. I don't supervise anyone right now, so I don't know if there is some sort of memo that goes around.

The cat is wandering around making noise. She does that... I've only had her 10 days, but that seems normal now. I picked her because she reminded me of my first cat.

Well, enough for now. Time to watch some TV [the Sherlock Holmes movie] and use the exercise bike. I have it propped up and I've been working my arms lately. I normally just work my legs when I'm watching something on regular TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment