Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dating again

And now 2-15-11 it's feast again. Strange that it works that way. I was so depressed last Saturday because I wasn't getting any responses, but now I have three on eHarmony and a couple on Cupid as well. I did change my profile a little to emphasize slightly differently and, possibly, under emphasize something that might be a character defect. I had previously said I don't get to know people very fast, and would like to just meet as friends initially. I took that [and one of my less flatterring pictures] out and then I started getting responses. Hmm. Might be a connection...

I wish I could exchange emails with just one at a time! I end up spending more time on emails and research than I like if there are too many. Research, of course, must be done to keep the conversation interesting and demonstrate that I'm interested enough to DO research. I've been keeping notes on the women I meet online. Nothing stalkery, just things like if they told me their favorite color or how I felt about the date and what their phone number is. That sort of thing. While I'm on the subject, I think stalking is a silly idea. I mean, seriously, she doesn't like you? There are plenty more! Go find another....

I wonder if I should group these posts by subject? Maybe I should just have one "dating" post and another for "school" and maybe one for "work"? I haven't done that yet becuase that doesn't seem to be the way these things work....

No comments:

Post a Comment